Monday, April 21, 2008

Riding in Peñuelas and a Goodbye

Originally posted to El Cantar de la Lluvia on Sunday, July 29, 2007

A few months ago Francisco and I went to Peñuelas. We shot a video, and after many months languishing on my external hard drive, I present it to you all, finally edited and completed.

I suggest you select fullscreen mode. You can also download the 145 MB high resolution version in MP4 format here.





I'm writing this from a borrowed computer in Albuquerque, New Mexico, in the United States.

I have no idea what the next post to The Flight of the Platypus will be like. In the meantime, there are other priorities, such as finding a house, obtaining a bicycle, and starting my time as a student and TA.

Worry not, my camera is still with me.

Saludos and good luck to you all. And to me!

d.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home