Thursday, September 21, 2006

Honda XR250R Shop Manual, 1996-2004

Originally posted to El Cantar de la Lluvia on Thursday, May 11, 2006

It wasn't easy, but I finally got hold of it. For the benefit of all those motorbiker mates with an XR 250 R, and in particular just to piss off all those asshats that sell or just exchange shop manuals, here it is, the shop manual, or service manual, for the Honda XR250R, or XR 250 R, for the years 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004.





All others who offered to host the file stopped doing so, unfortunately.

Cheers and roll on.

If all links are down, email me, and I'll send it to you over Skype.

Also, if you can host this file on a permanent basis, send me the URL and I'll add it to the list.

Labels:



11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cheers mate. Will come in handy!

2:35 AM  
Anonymous uri said...

thanks mate!

1:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! I've been searching for the shop manual for ages.

I noticed only one of the downloads work. It's uploaded to my server at:

http://abhibeckert.com/downloads/Honda-XR-250-R-96-04.pdf

Please add it to the list. :)

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[quote]Also, if you can host this file on a permanent basis, send me the URL and I'll add it to the list.[/quote]

http://venus.cs.teicrete.gr/rat/Honda-XR-250-R-96-04.pdf

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Thanks much.

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a million. I went in to Royal Distributing today and they didn't have the right one. I say damn the man and thanks again for the file!

3:28 PM  
Blogger kiwiants said...

thanks for the manual link one down link 2 OK. Cheers from New Zealand

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the XR250R manual, link 2 worked, genuine honda manual, mint! Only after fork oil amount or level, but with full manual now, I can do full service. Thanks again!

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome man, Thanks!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks bud it's really helped me out

2:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you God bless to you

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home